Please use the following words to complete the blanks in the concept map for DNA and RNA.
DNA in the nucleus
proteins can be made
tRNA at ribosomes
Link to cmap with answers: http://kenpittts.net/bio/genetics/dna_rna_cmap.gif
17) If this strand of DNA replicated what would the resulting code be (replication)?
A T G G C T A A G G A G T G A
18) If this strand of DNA transcribed its message to mRNA codons, what would be the resulting code (transcription)?
A T G A C G G A T G T C T G A
19) If the strand of mRNA that results from above is translated into tRNA anticodons, what would be the resulting code (translation)?
20) What would be the amino acid letter sequence that results (use anticodon cards)?
21) What would be the amino acid sequence that the mRNA strand on 19 codes for (look up mRNA codons in given table to get the amino acids that result)?